Cover Photo: Image of India Gate during Anjali and my morning walk circumventing the park.
Photos From The Day
First Four Images:
- India Gate from outside of the barrier (ongoing construction).
- Pretty red flowering plant on the grounds of the India Gate park.
- Yours truly in front of the India Gate with the Delhi sun rising behind me.
- Morus Alba, also known as a mulberry tree. Nice to see a familiar plant amongst all the new ones.
Final Four Images:
- Newspaper clipping from inside the Jeewan Nursing Home noting that the family, Sabharwal, have had 140 doctors in their family since 1919. Their family runs the group of hospitals that we visited on Day 1 and Day 2.
- Outside of the Welfare Home for Children, an orphanage that has facilitated thousands of adoptions since its inception. We visited because it was thought I had stayed there, but that turned out to be untrue.
- A late lunch at a vegetarian restaurant near our hotel in Delhi in an area called Connaught Place. Lunch was delicious. Pictured is makhmali paneer tikka and tawa mushroom.
- My typical pose, with a water bottle, in front of our fancy hotel in Delhi. Its very hard to see but the hotel has a “rebooted” pride flag which was unexpected but cool to see.